Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunny Sunday In The South - Evenings Are For Lovers

My sweet sweet Hubby decided to take me on a date tonight. 
We went to dinner in downtown Knoxville at 
The Tomato Head
I had pineapple and bacon. 
YUMMO
And then we went for a walk down by the Tennessee Theater
and...
by the giant man rowing. 
We've always wanted to do a photo scavenger hunt
downtown. 
I think tonight we inspired ourselves to make it happen. 

We ended up at the awesome movie theater to watch 
African Cats. 
It was FABULOUS!!!

I think we might have forgotten how much we love dating. 
I did have a photo of hubby with giant man, but he didn't like
the way it turned out. Silly man. 

I hope everyone had a blessed Resurrection Sunday! 
We went to church with family and did a little egg hunting
and the kids took LONG naps. 

So thankful for Grace available to me through Jesus! 

xoxo
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment