Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gour-Make It Monday (on Tues) Puffs

Sorry I'm late, but my internet is JUST now fixed. 
Here's to catching up.

Gour-make It Monday's "Puffs"

The title doesn't sound technical because...it isn't. 

These little bad boys were delivered to me as a 
prepared meal when I had my son from a dear friend. 
They are super fast, super easy, and super yummy.
Customizable to every family because lets face it, 
everyone loves crescent rolls. 
They are prefect for small or large families and hang out
well in the refrigerator as a left over, or prepared meal.

What you'll need:


- 1 pack of crescent rolls
(or however many you'll need)
- preheated oven to 400
- about a third to a half cup of 
shredded,sliced, cut up (your choice)
meat. (I used Turkey)
- 2 slices of cheese (I used Colby Jack)
- cupcake pan
- cooking spray
- knife
- cutting board

While the oven is preheating, spray your cupcake pan, and open rolls. 

I lay out each roll on the cutting board and press it with my fingers.


Lay the open rolls in the pan like so:

Now slice your cheese and meat if necessary.
P.S. This is my FAVORITE knife! I have 2 of them. We got them at Williams Sonoma 5 years ago and they still work like brand new!


                                                      I layer mine: cheese, meat, cheese

Then I close the rolls by making a little pouch and I put a bit of cheese on top.


Bake between 6 & 9 minutes until browning on top. 

Enjoy!

These are so great because of the variety it offers and the ease of preparation. 
We have made them with Ham and Swiss, Pep. and Mozzarella, Chicken & Cheese. 
My husband makes them often for himself, and they are great to pack for lunches. 
I've popped them in to serve at play dates that came up at the last minute, 
and I hope you enjoy them too! 

xoxo

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment