Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coming up this week: Committed to crafting and posting!

I have some great tutorials coming up this week, though with two children in the house it isn't always easy to find the time to work on my projects. This is why I try to stick with projects that don't take more than a couple of hours. I like to see a finished product, and I only have a limited amount of "nap time" to work with. For the times when my son won't work I have provided him with an "office" of his own.
We will be working on a Smock next week, but for now he just wore one of my old T-Shirts. He loved being able to wipe his hands on his shirt. 

So what is to come you ask? Here is the line-up for the rest of this week:

Wednesday - Printed Party Skirt (20 minutes tops/pattern free)
Thursday - Appliqued Onesie (I'm not going to describe this one. Just imagine the possibilities and be excited!! 1 hour tops and as cheap as $5)
Friday - "Mini" Minnie - Tutu and Ears (Get a head start on your Vacation, Birthday, or Halloween with this adorable costume! 1 hour to finish and no more than $20 spent)

Now I'm off to peanut butter and jelly, play taxi cab for my 3 year old, and settle my little loves in for their afternoon naps! Then it's Tutorial TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment