Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the man of my dreams has a dream...

So, you might know my husband, Brad.

You might also know that he is a pilot. 
What you may not know is that pilots can't be sick. They can't be dependent on medicine to function. They can't suffer from kidney stones. They can't hang out regularly like this...

 My hubby getting a HIDA Scan this morning. 
They injected some nuclear medicine into his body and 
watched how it affected his gall bladder. 

He really doesn't need to spending his last few days before his new school/job like this:

and especially not like this...
Which is unfortunately how he has spent most of the past 2 days
having gall bladder issues. Looks like we're headed for a removal surgery in the next twenty four hours.
Please say a prayer for my husband.
He leaves for training on Monday for his new job that he can't miss. We need this job. Being a pilot is his dream.

On a much lighter note, since I'm with daddy, Evie Claire decided to do "W.I.W." for me. She is so fashionable you know and like a true girl, loves her some Tiffany....


Headband and Bow- Evelyn's Closet
Shirt and skinny jeans- Walmart
Necklace-Tiffany & Co.
Hair-perfectly curled by God.
Hope you have a great Wednesday. 
the pleated poppy blog

Xoxo
Courtney
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your husband! I will pray for him. Gall bladder problems sounds very painful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're praying for brad! let us know how he is soon!

    ReplyDelete